October 25, 2013

Friday Favorites #1


Happy Friday! This weekend, we're taking a family trip to the pumpkin patch and apple orchard and I couldn't be more excited. I'm also participating in my first vendor event for Barefoot Books! Wish me luck...

Meanwhile, here are a few things I found and loved this week...

I can't wait to try my hand at one of these maxi skirts that Lisa made for her girls.

Also, these stuffed pumpkins are adorable and I'm hoping I have enough time to throw some together before Halloween.

Oliver + S is talking about how to choose the right fabric on their blog, which is fantastic, because I'm always at a loss.

I was in love with Vintage Books My Kid Loves and I'm so excited to start following Graphic Novels My Kid Loves.

Love this post about creating a family rhythm.

I'm dying to make these pumpkin cranberry rolls - it'll probably happen way before Thanksgiving, too.

Isn't this watercolor leaf garland adorable (and the perfect toddler craft)?

Gretchen recently participated in the Beauty Revealed Project with her mom and they took some awesome pictures.

And finally, Josie's favorite Halloween-themed YouTube video - and it's cute!

Have a wonderful weekend, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment